Courteous System Maintenance
Keeping the system maintained ensures that it will last as long as possible. Our technicians will perform regular maintenance on the system. We can proactively address any potential issues before they become major problems.
My Guy Heating and Air, LLC includes several points when conducting regular maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Visual inspection of indoor and outdoor units
- Air filter replacement
- Cleaning condenser coils, blower fan, evaporator coils, and drain pans
- Lubricating all moving components, including bearings, motors, and fans
- Inspect electrical components
- Check refrigerant level and evaluate system performance
- Calibrate the thermostat
Most systems need annual maintenance, but systems that are under a consistently heavy load may require maintenance every six months. Our technician can discuss the frequency of maintenance with you so that you know exactly what you need to schedule for the system.
Contact the team at My Guy Heating and Air, LLC for professional installation, maintenance, and repair of your Severance home’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system.